- "Pamela's Products" Chocolate Brownie Mix (16oz)
- "Mori-nu" Silken Tofu Extra Firm (12.3 oz)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (walnuts are our favs)
- 1/2 cup dried & shredded coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- pinch of ginger powder, cayenne &/or cinnamon to taste
- coconut oil pan spray (optional)
This one is so easy I can hardly take credit for it. Preheat oven to 350. Combine the ingredients (do not over mix). Pour the batter into an oiled 3 quart baking dish, gently spread evenly to the edges with an oiled spatula - this mix is dense and bakes best when it is not much more than an inch or two thick. Bake for at least 30 minutes. Check to see that a toothpick inserted in the middle of the dish comes out clean before allowing to cool. ...and I think you know what to do from here: enjoy!!
My friend Dr. Finn started using the brownies I made her to make nut butter sandwiches - the woman is a genius! They travel well, freeze beautifully and don't be afraid to eat them for breakfast.